Based on a virtual experience of the exhibition No Rain Without Clouds: Preserving Vietnamese Art for the future, the accompanying Review Competition invites young audience members to submit their thoughts – through any medium – on one of the works on view. Exciting prizes from VFCD are up for grabs.
– 03 prizes for popular submission on social media: VFCD’s merchandise.
– The Competition is open to audience members between 18–30 years of age
– Viewers will access the virtual version of the exhibition NO RAIN WITHOUT CLOUDS and submit their reviews based on this experience
– Submission: One submission per unique viewer
– Submissions can be of any medium: text, video, poster, postcard, etc.
– Word count for texts is 200 words; the duration of videos is 1 minute max
– Submissions can be in Vietnamese, English, or both
– File formats: PDF, JPEG, MP4 or AVI. Viewers can upload 5 files maximum, with a total file size not exceeding 10GB
– Qualified submissions will be published on the VFCD 2020 Facebook page, with the hashtags #vfcd2020 #rmitarc2020
– Submission deadline: 23:59 on 18th November- Result announcement: 22 November. Prizes will be given to entries with the highest numbers of votes (through the VFCD Facebook page), as well as entries selected by the Competition’s jury board.